We aim to provide the premium Cell Products for treatment of horses
Years of research about different types of stem cell sources lead us to believe that umbilical cord and placental stem cells are the most convenient and potent stem cells available for cell therapy
· · Tissue collection and transport kit will be provided to you.
· Collect and send a portion of umbilical cord or placenta to CTT.
· Therapeutic cells will be isolated and stored for life-time usage.
· At the time of need, therapeutic doses will be sent to you.
· Two payment options for Placenta Banking.
o 80$/month first year and 20$/month subsequent years.
o 800$ upfront and 150$ per year.
· Preparation of therapeutic cells
o 1000$ one-time payment
o 350$ for each dose
· Only send full-term placenta
· Retained Placenta is not acceptable
· Placenta or cord should be collected as clean as possible
· Cut a clean piece of cord or placenta about 100 grams
· Wash with clean tap water
· Place in tissue transport kit
· Seal the Tissue Transport Box and ship
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Please send us a message or call us for an appointment.
For emergencies that occur outside business hours, please call (949) 630-2050.
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 7pm